Online Payments In Africa Powered by DusuPay.com
Payments have clearly evolved over time. What made sense in the past doesnt seem to make sense any more. Africa that was previously largely a largely Cash Economy is rapidly adopting what they call mobile money.
M-PESA was developed by Vodafone and first deployed by its Kenyan affiliate Safaricom. In May 2012, there were over 15 million customers of M-PESA in Kenya.
The rest of the world however may not know what Mobile money is. People in UK may be more familiar with Online Banking, SEPA Direct debits and Visa/MasterCard. Chinese on the other end may not even know what Visa or Master Card are since they pay with China union Pay. Additionally what people in US call mobile money involves payment using apps like apple pay and Android pay. This clearly shows that the world pays differently.
DusuPay early enough understood the fact stated above. We understand that your business needs to be truly global for you to get the most value from your business. We went ahead and integrated all the payment alternatives your clients would ideally want to pay with such that no matter where your clients are at any point in time, they can pay your business or service online.
Payment options available on DusuPay:
- African Mobile Money;
Our 5 most commonly used Mobile Money solutions include;
> MPESA (Kenya)
> Airtel Money (Uganda)
> Vodacom MPESA (Tanzania)
> MTN Mobile money (Cameroon)
> Tigo PESA (Rwanda)
- Debit/ Credit Cards (Available to all Dusupay merchants)
- SEPA and Direct Debits (Available to all Dusupay merchants)
- Online Banking (Available in 32 countries to all Dusupay merchants)
- PayPal (Available to all Dusupay merchants)
- Bolleta (Available to all Dusupay merchants)
- China UnionPay & Alipay (Available to all Dusupay merchants)
- Apple Pay & Android Pay (BETA) (Available to all Dusupay merchants)
- Crypto / Digital currency payment mode (Bitcoin)
The above stated are simply the popular payment alternatives. With DusuPay as a partner, your clients can pay your business, we process the funds and credit them to any Bank account or mobile wallet