It’s been a few months since Dusupay services were moved to Rwanda. Now individuals, startups, SME’s and big businesses in Rwanda have access to clients across Africa and their host of payment modes.
Businesses in Rwanda have the power within their reach to transact with anyone and everyone on the continent and all over the world. Of course this is after integrating Dusupay on your website or creating your Dusupay account – any Rwandese business would be in position to accept payments from
- Credit/debit cards (Visa, mastercard) in Nigeria
- MPESA Kenya
- MTN mobile money and orange money Cameroon
- Online banking and cards from Nigeria
- MTN Mobile money and Airtel money uganda
- MTN mobile money Rwanda
- Airtel money, Tigo PESA, Vodacom MPESA in Ghana
- Airtel money, Tigo PESA, Vodacom MPESA in Tanzania
- The full list of payment options is available here http://help.dusupay.com/dusupay-for-collections-accepting-payments/full-list-payments-alternatives-for-collections-on-dusupay
The perks of Dusupay on the business side are once you start using the services, all you have to do is sit back and observe as Dusupay collects your money and avails it to you on the payment mode of choice.
In business, time is money and with Dusupay, the business gets to save a lot of time and with it a lot of money as well.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS BEYOND THE HORIZON WITH DUSUPAY.