DusuPay Octopus is a pay outs Platform that enables money remittance, crypto currency and any other business type that pays out to Africa to seamlessly pay to mobile money wallets and Bank accounts all over Africa.
Here is the full list of countries that the DusuPay platform currently pays out to and modes of delivery of funds
- Nigeria – All payments are done to Bank accounts and funds are delivered to these bank accounts instantly. Advisable maximum per transaction is 750,000 Naira. Market share 100% with the core banks in play being Zenith bank, CitiBank and Access Bank. Nigeria also pays out within the country using MasterCard and Visa Card.
- Kenya – Mode of delivery is Mobile money, Safaricom MPESA with instant Pay outs. Maximum deposit per transaction is 70,000 KES
- Cameroon – Mode of delivery, Mobile money (MTN Mobile Money). Available mobile money wallets are MTN mobile money which is live whereas Orange money is steadily in the pipeline.
- Rwanda – Mode of delivery ; Mobile money with MTN since it commands more than 60% of how people in Rwanda choose to pay.
- Uganda – Mode of delivery is Mobile money. Platforms available are MTN mobile money and Airtel money. Maximum limit is 5,000,000 UGX for Airtel and 4,000,000 Ugx for MTN. All payouts are instant
- Ghana – Active mobile money wallets are Airtel, MTN and Tigo. Market Share is 100%
- Tanzania – Payouts are done to Mobile money wallets. Available wallets are Tigo PESA, Vodafone MPESA and Airtel money. All pay outs are instant
- South Africa – To all Bank Accounts in the country that is to say Standard Bank, NedBank, Capitec Bank, ABSA and First National Bank.