What is DusuPay all about – DusuPay enables businesses accept cashless payments from cards, Mobile money wallets, online banking and other alternatives of payment. Working with global businesses to help in accepting payments from all card payment systems, Mobile wallets, and online banking.
As an e-commerce business, here are the payment modes a business can access through DusuPay when dealing with some of Africa’s major economies :-
- Cameroon – DusuPay enables online businesses to collect payments from the vast majority of the population through MTN Cameroon courtesy of the DusuPay platform.
- Nigeria – In Nigeria, e-commerce businesses have access to the banks in the country. Nigeria is renown for its stable banking system that rendered no need for mobile wallets therefore DusuPay gives online businesses access to collect funds using all banks in the country with the dominant ones being Zenith bank, Citi Bank, Access Bank etc. In addition, DusuPay allows these online businesses to access payments through the card payment systems i.e Visa Card, MasterCard and Verve.
- Tanzania – Here, it is majorly mobile money that online businesses will have to base on ; DusuPay gives e-businesses the ability to collect from Vodacom Mpesa, Tigo Pesa, Airtel money etc in Tanzania therefore availing a variety from which the market can be utilised.
- Kenya – DusuPay simplifies how collections are done in Kenya, Mpesa gives access to all the mobile wallets in the country. An online business will have access to all through Mpesa when they integrate with DusuPay
- Uganda – Uganda is predominantly all about mobile money with MTN and Airtel money being the biggest mobile payment services the country possesses. These can be accessed under one platform to simplify collections courtesy of DusuPay.
- Rwanda – Another East African nation that has a similar story to tell with its payment systems. MTN mobile money handles more than 50% of the money in the economy and this is what DusuPay gives e-commerce businesses access to when targeting Rwanda.
- Ghana – A very busy economy when it comes to transactions and money movement. Ghana has a number of mobile money wallets that the people use i.e MTN mobile money, Tigo Pesa and Airtel money as the core modes of pay. DusuPay enables online businesses to collect payments in Ghana using all the above payment modes under one platform.
- South Africa – A country dominated by the extensive banking system in place, controlled by ABSA, Capitec bank, Standard bank, Nedbank and FNB. These can all be accessible for collection of payments through DusuPay that gives e-commerce platforms the edge to utilize all under one seamless avenue.
With the above countries, an online business is guaranteed to have extensive coverage of the African e-market with the payment collection sorted by Africa’s leading aide to money transfer – DUSUPAY. ( DusuPay Pricing)