DusuPay is Africa’s largest payment service provider, and is now accessible in Ghana. Businesses with an eye on carrying out operations in Ghana and those situated in Ghana but aiming to move money across borders are now sorted.
After integrating DusuPay on your website or creating your Dusupay account, a business based in Ghana is in position to accept payments from;
- All mobile wallets in the country; Airtel Money Ghana, MTN mobile money Ghana, Tigo and Vodafone
- Local banks along with locally issued cards in the country.
The best bit is the convenience businesses get in allowing clients to make payments through the options that work best for them.
How to get your business started with DusuPay
- Create a DusuPay account using the link HERE
- After setup and approval, create a merchant account upon login or click the link Here
- Follow the procedure and Fill in the relevant Business details
- Then fill in the Approval form Here
- Make the Payment for the subscription using any of the available options
- Note that Approval takes anywhere between 10 minutes and 2 business days depending on the payment options required.
GET STARTED TODAY – ACCEPT GLOBAL PAYMENTS POWERED BY DUSUPAY AFRICA’S LARGEST PAYMENT GATEWAY